Feeling lost? Just need a few tips? The computer hates you?
Whether the issue is a small one or a big frustration, we'll be happy to help. We can answer questions about our products, help you with using the ordering site, or discuss editing your photos to suit your taste. We can even arrange to take your order off-line if you prefer. Here's how:
HELP: Purchasing Downloads
Not all galleries allow you to purchase downloads, but for those that do there are two ways you can buy them: paying directly or purchasing credits.
‣ If you are purchasing one or two downloads, it is easiest to just click "Add to Cart" and purchase them directly. The price should be about the same as well.
‣ If you are purchasing multiple downloads, the "download credits" are the best way to do so and save you quite a bit of money!
Direct Purchase (Best for fewer downloads)
To purchase your photos without using credits, you can simply add the purchase to your shopping cart and "check out".
- Navigate to the photo you wish to purchase.
- Click the to open the store area
- Click the "Downloads" tab at the top of the product listing
- Choose the size of download you wish to purchase
- Click "Add to Cart"
- Repeat for any additional images you wish to purchase
- Click "View Cart" at the top of the screen
- Complete the checkout process.
That's it! The photos will be available for download immediately after payment; if photo editing is required we will contact you when a finished version is ready.
Download Credits (Best for more downloads)
To save money and make it easier to download your images, you can pre-purchase download credits. Once credits are in your account you can download images with a single click.
- Start by clicking here to Buy Photo Credits
- Navigate to the photo you wish to purchase
- Click "Purchase for (X) Credits"
- You will be asked for confirmation, and then the photo will be downloaded to your computer.
- If you run out of credits, you will be prompted to purchase additional credits.
- Note that you should NOT click "Add to Cart" or the download will be added as a purchase and not use credits.